- Search looks for exact, case-insensitive keywords; keywords shorter than a minimum length are ignored.
- Use upper-case OR to get more results. Example: cat OR dog (content contains either "cat" or "dog").
- You can use upper-case AND to require all words, but this is the same as the default behavior. Example: cat AND dog (same as cat dog, content must contain both "cat" and "dog").
- Use quotes to search for a phrase. Example: "the cat eats mice".
- You can precede keywords by - to exclude them; you must still have at least one "positive" keyword. Example: cat -dog (content must contain cat and cannot contain dog).
Founded in 1984, Golden Arrow Group specializes in the sustainable packaging, premium printing, design, and professional manufacturing of various premium, upmarket, and innovative products. Golden Arrow anchors its hiring upon the importance of ability, emphasizing a shared value and belief in sustainability and a strong work ethic. Golden Arrow's implementation of a personalized and standardized management system provides our employees with a comfortable work environment, including comprehensive career planning, a competitive salary and benefits policy, and the establishment of a standardized hiring policy.
The policy is as follows:
1. The hiring of employees shall be conducted according to the principles of openness and fairness, and no decision to hire shall be made on the basis of nepotism.
2. Recruitment channels:
a. For all desired positions, employees are selected through equal and open recruitment. Depending on the company's varying needs, the following recruitment channels apply:
* Internal hire: internal promotion or transfer; internal company employee recommendation.
* External hire: online recruitment; special performance recruitment; introduction by a professional intermediary.
b. The hiring process shall be devoid of any discriminatory practices such as decisions based on gender, age, civil status, family situation, or disability record. All applicant personal information shall be kept strictly confidential.